Working with Us
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that values customers & associates and want to play a key role
in our success, please join the Hoil Dental family!
DENTAL CAD DESIGN MANAGER
/ DENTAL CAM PRODUCTION MANAGER
Job updated on 13 OCT 2017
GBP 33,000 - 36,000 p.a. salary depends on your experience
+ Standard Holiday Entitlement
Full Time(40 hours per week) | Permanent
As one of the youngest and most challenging team in the field of Dentistry, we are seeking individuals who will take up following roles.
The candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in the related industries and capability of performing dental technician support based on basic knowledge and understanding on dental works.
We are looking for candidates who have good intercommunication skills with main supplier in South Korea.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a daily & weekly production timetable
- Setting up and organizing a quality control system
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality control programmes.
- Overall technical management & operation of dental milling machine & CAD-CAM
- In charge of technical training on dental milling machine & CAD-CAM system.
- Providing expert advices and spot guidance for technical issue on system or working
- Business research for increasing productivity: Production methods, equipment
performance, products quality and efficiency
- Networking and cooperation of business with the technical supporting team in S.Korea
- Being in S.Korea on a business trip for training course when system upgraded
- Supervising and motivating team members to meet deadlines and productivity goals.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines for machine operating system and being
responsible for its training.
- Reviewing worker performance and identifying training needs.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Supporting and cooperation with dental technician team
- Liaising among different departments.
- At least 7 years of experience within the dental technology sector
- Fully knowledge of dental CAD-CAM system
- Fully knowledge of 3D scanner & Milling system
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality controls, and other techniques in
the functional area
- Good intercommunication skills with main supplier in S.Korea
- Interpersonal & Problem solving skills
- Team working skills
- Handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines
Closing date: 30th NOV 2017
Contact: Hoil Choi
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DENTAL CAD/CAM SALES SPECIALIST | Job updated on 17 FEB 2016
£25k basic + Commission + Company Car or Fuel Allowance + Standard Holiday Entitlement
We are seeking a CAD/CAM, Equipment & Technology Products Sales Specialist who will be responsible for increa
-sing our CAD/CAM Equipment market share by effectively promoting, educating and managing our CAD/CAM, 3D and Hoil Dental’s sales process. This position will also work closely with the managing director in managing our offering/portfolio of products, promotions, pricing, financing programs, inventory and other tools to increase profit
-able sales for Hoil Dental.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage systems both internal and external that deliver successful sales, installation and
training processes for both our current and future CAD/CAM, technology and Hoil Dental product offering.
• Work alongside our District Sales Managers and Equipment Marketing Manager to effectively strategise to
increase market share of our CAD/CAM, Technology and Hoil Dental product offering.
• Works with equipment specialist to achieve the quarterly and special promotions for CAD/CAM.
• Effectively works with manufacturers to support promotions and financing programs.
• Works together with other dealers to effectively manage showroom inventory as well working with
manufacturers to support large and local dental meetings.
• Continually work to train sales team on our CAD/CAM and technology product offering by working with
current vendor partners and develop new relationships to grow CAD/CAM market share.
• Continually work to expand our CAD/CAM and technology product offering by working with key opinion
leaders and develop new relationships.
• Constantly communicate and work with all departments involved in our CAD/CAM process.
• Develop, support and promote training programs to both our internal associates and external sales people
• Responsible for regular, effective communications of equipment promotions to our sales team via Share
Point and other avenues.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
• Education: Preferably degree level.
• Experience: 2 years
• Excellent communication skills; high attention to detail; proven selling skills; ability to effectively manage
multiple projects; strong dental equipment knowledge expected (dental technology preferred).
3D DENTAL CAD/CAM TECHNICIAN | Job updated on 17 FEB 2016
Basic salary depends on your experience+ Standard Holiday Entitlement
The 3D Dental Technician will assist in making 3D CAD design files for the dental restoration utilising CAD and scanners and milling the restorations using our own milling machines and materials. As a hybrid position, the 3D Dental CAD/CAM Technician will interact directly with the Sales Team, support current and potential clients & partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overall technical operation of dental milling machine & CAD-CAM system.
• Providing expert advices and spot guidance for technical issues to clients through remote & phone line.
• Anticipate, understand and communicate customer needs via email and telephone communications.
• Scan, design, milling finish work orders according to clients’ requests using scanners.
• Minimum of 3 years CAD/CAM dental laboratory experience as a dental technician, or prior experience
working for a dental implant manufacturer.
• Documented fluency in dental terminology and specifications.
• Experience with manual workflows.
• Strong communications skills with both internal and external clients.
• Experience with 3Shape, Exocad, desktop scanners and software.
• Work experience in a regulated environment preferred.
• Possess strong problem solving skills and be reception to direction and feedback.
• Candidate MUST also be GDC registered.