Working with Us
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that values customers & associates and want to play a key role in our success, please join the Hoil Dental family!
DENTAL CAD/CAM TECHNICIANS
& PRODUCTION ENGINEERS
* EMPLOYMENT TYPE : Full-Time / Permanent
* WORKING HOURS : 08:30AM to 18:00PM (Monday to Friday)
* SALARY : Depending on individual Dental CAD/CAM experience
* EXPERIENCE : 3 Years CAD/CAM experience would be required, but the candidates with no experience will also be more than welcome.
This position will assist in making CAD design files for the dental restoration utilising CAD and scanners and milling the restorations using our own milling machines and materials.
As a hybrid position, the Dental CAD/CAM Technician will interact directly with the Customer Support Team, support current and potential clients & partners.
We are seeking individuals who will take up following roles.
- Overall technical operation of dental milling machine & CAD-CAM system.
- Anticipate, understand and communicate customer needs via email and telephone communications.
- Scan, design, milling finish work orders according to clients’ requests as following the production schedules.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Supporting and cooperation with dental technicians.
- Liaising among different departments.
- 3 years of experience in the dental CAD/CAM technology sector preferred.
- Good communications skills with both internal and external clients.
- Experience with 3Shape, Exocad, desktop scanners and software preferred.
- Work experience in a regulated environment preferred.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Team working skills.
Closing date: Until position occupied
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org